In this investment overview Masterclass our panellists take a look at the extraordinary year investors have had in the midst of the global pandemic and look forward to what 2021 may have in store.
On the panel:
- Trevor Greetham, Head of Multi Asset, Royal London Asset Management
- Ashley Hamilton Claxton, Head of Responsible Investment, Royal London Asset Management
- Jonathan Platt, Head of Fixed Income, Royal London Asset Management
- Peter Rutter, Head of Equities, Royal London Asset Management
- The influence of monetary and fiscal policy on fixed income returns
- The outlook for inflation in 2021 and beyond
- The impact of Brexit on UK asset prices and future economic growth prospects
Click on the image below to launch the Masterclass.
Released: 2 December 2020
Duration: 45 minutes
The views expressed are the presenters' own and do not constitute investment advice.