In this Masterclass, part of our series on sustainable investing, an expert panel take a look at the outlook for equities.
On the panel:
- Mike Fox, Head of Sustainable Investments, Royal London Asset Management
- George Crowdy, Sustainable Fund Manager, Royal London Asset Management
- Jane Firth, Head of Responsible Investment, Border to Coast Pensions Partnership
- Whether the supply of sustainable product is fit for current demand
- The role of qualitative judgements in an increasingly quants-driven environment
- Whether some sustainable stocks are in bubble territory
Click on the image below to launch the Masterclass.
Released: 23 June 2021
Duration: 45 minutes
The views expressed are the presenters' own and do not constitute investment advice.